Tuesday, February 17, 2009

arted20.ning.com

The Art Ed website is also cool, they have a lot of things that I could actually use right now, while in school (some info about ART21 series for example). But I also like knowing what I am getting into, I could not find anything deeper than the introductory paragraph they have up - and they want people to sign up right away . . .but then again I am paranoid on weekdays, so there's that . . . otherwise it seems to be simple and direct website (I just need to know who is behind it exactly, even Facebook has that part about who they are).

1 comment:

  1. and that's what this is all about, right, luthando? things you can use right now. you all are inundated with so much info, reading, resources, etc. that to find a site with stuff collected and applicable to your studies is really important. glad you enjoyed art ed 2.0. the member thing is a bit annoying, but worth it, i promise!

    ReplyDelete