Monday, April 6, 2009

street-level

The content on the Street level web is pretty powerful - I often view teaching as a profession of inconvenient necessities, and the work that the artists and teachers are doing here is all about that (in my opinion). I also wanted to know the effect of the video letters that the kids made (between the 4 rival gangs).
I was not too crazy about the movement on the opening page because it made hard to select where I wanted to go on the website, but it's cool to see. I also got a little confused because I am used to seeing the mission statement under the "about us" tab, but right now "about us" looks more like the programs schedule and the mission and history are listed under a tiny tab on the side. i think that the info needs to switch over so that the mission and history shows up first first under the "about us" tab. That way people who visit the site are not overlooking the organization's mission and the story that started it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment